For our second series of reproduction games we chose the eve-so-popular Earthbound 0 for the NES. We’re obviously using the English ROM, but it’s fused with the original Japanese play mechanics. Which is to say it’s harder then the US version that we never had, but were supposed to get.
Anyway, enough with the blah blah, here are some pics:
• CAD built cartridge shell is 100% original design.
• Floating Earth medallion “magically” hovers in the center cutout.
• Brand new color-matched rear warning label with UV resistant coating.
• Deep scarlet and off white paint.
• All new cover art printed on archival paper using archival inks, placed in a sturdy plastic case to protect your investment.
They’re up on the site, so feel free to check em out! We’re currently out of stock, but will be making more ASAP! Unlike the Zelda sets, we plan to produce as many of these as possible for as long as possible.